Dr Marco Gatti
Location: ground floor
- conformational (3DCRT) and modulated intensity (IMRT) radiotherapy with daily image control (IGRT), carried out by means of two tomotherapy devices (a peculiarity which makes the facility unique in the Piedmontese landscape);
- conformational (3DCRT) and modulated intensity (IMRT) radiotherapy with daily image control (IGRT) and stereotactic radiotherapy performed using LINAC TRUE BEAM
- high dose rate brachytherapy (HDR);
- total body irradiation (TBI) and total lymph node (TLI) for bone marrow transplantation preparation;
- microwave hyperthermia.
Dr. Elena Delmastro, Dr. Antonia Salatino, Dr. Gabriella Cattari, Dr. Gaetano Belli.
Methods of booking and access
- At the Common Booking Centre on the ground floor
- in person (from Monday to Friday, from 8.00 to 17.00);
- by telephone on 011.9933773 (from Monday to Friday, from 11.00 to 12.30 and from 14.00 to 15.30).